Slater and Gordon is one of the UK’s leading consumer law firms. We’re a national firm but have lawyers based locally around the country.
Our mission is to provide high quality, technology-driven legal services to all UK customers.
Our vision is to help everyone in the UK breathe easily when dealing with life's important events.
Our promise is the ultimate expression of what we’re here for - to “Guide you to a brighter outcome”.
Like all great companies, we strive to recruit the best staff, we uphold the highest legal standards and have best in class expertise. Being technically gifted or the brightest legal mind isn’t the only thing we look for in our colleagues. We hire people who challenge processes that no longer work and remove the roadblocks that prevent us from loving our jobs and delivering outstanding customer service. Our people bring something a little different.
We of course value the things like integrity, collaboration, respect, inclusivity and performance. But at Slater and Gordon, we go further with our values. How we work is guided by the S+G Way.
This means that:
- We do what we say we will We know when we keep people informed, they can trust us, they feel in control and can make the best possible decisions. It sounds simple but ensuring people know exactly what’s happening and keeping our word is everything to us.
- We don't wait we create We want to solve challenges, big and small. To do that, we’re curious, we look for new ways of doing things, and strive for the best possible results.
- We own it, we sort it We use our initiative to make sure we get things done. When we see a problem, we solve it, together. It’s about taking responsibility, not just for ourselves, but for our colleagues, our clients and our business.
- We respect and encourage each other We all have a part to play. When we listen, support and appreciate each other we create a place where everyone can be themselves, perform at their best, and grow each day. By using our collective power, we can bring out the best in ourselves and others.
- We make time to live Personal lives really matter. We’re proud of the difference our work can make to our clients’ lives. At work we strive to create an environment where everyone can flourish and have time to enjoy life, because we know that happy people are more committed and creative.
The S+G Way defines more specific behaviours and actions that our colleagues and our clients care about the most.